Raw Scallop Salad with Radish, Chilli and Lemon
Serves: 2 People
Preparation: 15 Minutes
6 Medium sized scallops
1/2 Green chilli, finely chopped
1 White meat radish
1 Red meat radish
1/2 Large unwaxed lemon
8 Primrose, nasturtiums or violas
2 pinches Sea salt
2 pinchesTogarashi powder
Drizzle of Extra virgin olive oil
1. Clean the scallops thoroughly and remove the roe, thinly slice the scallop (each scallop should yield approximately five slices). Arrange the slices of scallops on a plate.
2. Using a fine grater, zest the lemon over the scallops and then squeeze the juice over the top.
3. Finely slice the radishes and leave in iced water. Finely chop the green chilli and cover with the olive oil.
4. Pick the primrose, nasturtium or viola and clean gently with a damp cloth to remove any dirt.
5. To assemble, season the scallops with a pinch of sea salt and the togarashi powder then spoon over the green chili and olive oil dressing.
6. Dry off the finely sliced radishes, season with salt and olive oil and place over the scallops.
7. Finish with the picked flowers.
Discover a selection of our best offers